Cream Cheese Frosting
What could be better than butter? Butter and sugar!
This pairs extremely well with Dad’s Carrot Cake Recipe.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 stick Butter (Unsalted)
- 1 lb Confectioners (Powdered) Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Soften Cream Cheese and Butter by letting them sit out for ~an hour prior to beginning.
- Add Cream Cheese and Butter to a mixing bowl or mixer
- Slowly add the Confectioners Sugar
- Beat until fluffy
If you’re looking for a team to help you discover the right thing to build and help you build it, get in touch.